Friday, May 9, 2008

My First /blog

I have read about these and thought I would like to do it. I cannot always remember everything I want to tell people, so now I can write it down and they can look at it. Kelley (my son) and I were talking today about how sometimes in dreams we will say things that sound more profound than anything that has ever been said, but by the time we are awake that thought is gone. But last night I had one of those thoughts.....at some point in the conversation in my dream I said,"let's find the horses before we look for the zebras." And in my sleeping, I thought, no one has ever said anything as profound as that. I am truly a genius. Of course, when I woke up and thought about it, well I realized "genius" may be a bit overstated.

Anyway, I also do not know a lot about how to put pictures on the internet or send them to the people that I want to see them, so I understand this is a good way to do that. I spend a lot of time on the computer since I am pretty much housebound.....for those of you that don't know I have an Interstitial Lung Disease which they have not identified...so I cough a lot. Sitting still seems to help with that...but what muscle I have had is deteriorating fast. Well, I got off the track...so back to the blog.....I am going to try to post pictures and things that I find interesting and fun...and hope if you read it...you like it. Just remember I am a complete novice at this.

1 comment:

Mark Lang said...

Annette, this is Mark Lang. How are you? How's Kelley. Please contact me at my e-mail:
marklang1@juno.com

I would love to catch up with Kelley Bo.