Friday, May 11, 2012

My Remodeled Blog

Today, my site was completed, remodeled and now I have my own site.  I think that means I have a URL?  Someone let me know if this is wrong. Anyway WELCOME!!!!

I am very grateful to Karen Valentine at www.KarenValentineDesigns.com, for remodeling my cyber room.  Isn't it pretty? Didn't she do a great job? Don't you just want to come in and have and Iced Chai Latte with me?  Ok, come on in.

I will be posting pictures and here is a HUGE preapology!  Sometimes, at night, really late.....I get into my cyberself ( after taking the cough medicine ) so if I come up with some really brilliant information and shockingly genius ideas, remember..... meds for the old lady!

Anyway, since I am so new and the two previous posts were just long excerpts of my life, I will try to follow the rules... lol, as soon as I find a list of rules.  In the meantime, I just have  a couple of things to say.  If I know you, I probably already love you and am glad you are in my life.  I am so thankful for all the people God has brought into my life over the years.  I have lost contact with everyone in the outer circles, but I doubt that I have forgotten you.  Let's just get in touch again. 

And to my family, Earl, Barbara Gail, Kelley, Nita Gail and family, Joann and family and Joyce and family, I pray for each of you every day!! and am grateful for your presence in my life.

I am so blessed to have a nice home in which to live, a wonderful young lady that takes care of my physical needs, Dawn Charpentier, and a great heated, covered swimming pool for my aqua therapy every day.  AND  LAST but NOT LEAST in any way.... Martha Stewart (above), Paula Deen (above), Dora Lee and Baba on the side.... my 2 rat terriers and Kelley and Dawn's chihuahuas.  Yall come to see us  or DROP BY HERE ANYTIME!!!



2 comments:

Annette McCarty said...

just checking this out, someone asked me about leaving comments and said it didnt work

So I want to see if it does

Robin said...

Nice looking blog Annette. Very pretty page. I wish I could be that talented to do this. Some day..so much to learn.
How ya doing sistah?